Defence and Security forces face numerous challenges on the logistics front. These range from lack of adequate information systems to fragmented and non-optimised supply chains. This results in non-optimised asset utilisation, simultaneously incurring in extra costs.
CRITICAL Software’s integrated logistics and operations support solution was designed to bring efficiency and effectiveness in defence and security forces' abilities to meet future challenges.
Beyond Logistics assists defence and security forces in cost reduction and serviceability improvement goals by enabling the adoption of new strategies such as:
- Contracting for Availability (CfA)
- Performance Based Logistics (PBL)
- Condition Based Maintenance CBM)
- End-to-end supply chain integration
- Sharing a common integrated platform for all assets - air, land and naval
- Integration of strategic, tactical and operational levels from the high command to theatre of operations
Integrated Logistics Support
- Integrated system enabling information sharing between different enterprise systems
- Step-by-step approach and integration of legacy systems
- Open system, SOA and web-based
- Integrated governance, management and reporting
End-to-end Supply Chain Integration
Fragmented and non-optimised supply chains, lacking accurate real-time communication between the various logistics functions, results in long lead times, low visibility, high stocks and replication of services.
CRITICAL Software's logistics and operations support solution enables full integration of the supply chain from operators to suppliers with real-time communication relying on robust networks, resulting in an end-to-end value chain integration avoiding shortage or wastage.
Joint Logistics Management Solution
CRITICAL Software’s lean and agile approach to logistics management is highly deployable and supports joint logistics management, from a plenitude of weapon systems to other assets involved in the value chain activities. Integration of the different sub-systems deployed at the several operational levels provides users with different abstraction layers, according to the defined organisation's governance, in particular with regards to data handling and access policies.
- Asset Management
- Fleet Management
- Maintenance Management
- Health Monitoring
- Supply Management
- Mission Planning/Debriefing