Critical Software present at the Coastal Surveillance 2012 with a live demonstration of Oversee
29 Oct 2012
Critical Software will be present at the "9th Annual Global MDA: Coastal Surveillance", Asia-Pacific’s Premier Maritime Security and Surveillance Forum Dedicated to the Maritime Community, which will be held in October 30th to 31st at the Singapore EXPO, in Singapore.
Coastal Surveillance, the premier maritime security and coastal surveillance conference in Asia Pacific, brings together the entire ecosystem of defence, government, industry, as well as international organisations. All participants have a vested interest in ensuring the elimination of threats to freedom of navigation in international and regional waters.
This year conference and exhibition look forward to a highly pertinent and valuable conference programme that will be designed by a distinguished panel of senior defence and government officials, maritime security experts and industry professionals.
During the event, Critical Software will present Oversee - a maritime operations support information system product. Designed in close cooperation with maritime professionals, Oversee aims to support private and governmental organizations to be effective and efficient in their safety, security, and environment protection responsibilities.
Visit Critical Software at our stand. In these live demonstrations of Oversee every visitor will be able to see:
- An integrated maritime picture bringing together multiple data sources: traffic information systems (e.g. AIS, VMS), alerts systems (e.g. COSPAS), meteorological services and oceanographic services
- Ability to move backward and forward on the maritime picture visualizing historical or forecast data
- Decision support tools including maritime scenario analysis, drift analysis and risk analysis
- Assets allocation and assignment of action plans (e.g. search action plan)
- Integrated vessel information system
To know more about Oversee Solutions, please click here.
8 Feb 2013