Are you ready to begin your Critical adventure?
We believe that talented people deserve to work for an excellent company. We are always looking for the brightest people, who share our vision and culture, to join us in our mission to make the world a better and safer place. Our talented experts ensure we continue to drive the future of technology across global industries, making a real impact in the world. In return, we invest time and energy into every member of the Critical Software family, throughout every step of their journey with us.
What we offer to our squad of superheroes goes beyond the norm:
- Critical Working – our flexitime scheme
- An innovative performance management approach for career progression that promotes transparency and recognition
- Access to advanced learning opportunities and training programs
- Worldwide working opportunities
- Group life insurance
- Company pensions
- Parkland working environments with plenty of parking
- Company events, team building and social events
- Leisure rooms with table football and games
- Free office refreshments and fruit
- Mobile phone allowance
- Contributions to gym memberships, sports and other recreational activities
- The opportunity to work on challenging projects across a range of industries
We're a diverse bunch, but people with the right fit are usually:
- Dynamic, proactive and motivated
- Caring and supportive team players
- Excellent at communicating
- Socially and environmentally-responsible
- Keen to take on challenges with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Open, transparent and honest
- Strong on technical skills and experience
- Equipped with a BSc degree or higher, if they’re an engineer
(e.g. Computer Science, Electronics, Physics, Maths)
- Possess a solid software or systems engineering background, again, if they’re an engineer
Start your journey with us by applying for one of our exciting roles.
Filter by country
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Send us your CV